WAUKESHA, Wisconsin – August 9, 2011 – In response to market demand for an improved High Security contact for use with Safes, Vaults, SCIF and other High Level Security Applications at a cost competitive with old technology triple balanced BMS devices, Magnasphere is pleased to introduce the L1.5 series High Security Switch.
Important Improvements and Features Include:
- American – Made with Magnasphere® switch technology
- Tested to the 9th edition UL634 Level 1 criteria – not “Grandfathered”
- Every L1.5 has Dual alarm contacts – can do both IDS and ACS with a single unit
- Reduced Installation Time and Cost
- No field adjustment
- Solid color lead wires
- Integrated removal/pry tamper (no back plates)
- Two hole mounting
- No brackets needed for most out swing door installations
- Low profile 1”X1”X1”
- Low Cost
Contact MAGNASPHERE for ordering information.
About MAGNASPHERE Corp.
MAGNASPHERE Corp. is a privately held company founded in 2002, with the purpose of providing superior performing magnetic switch and sensor technology to the residential, commercial, and federal government security markets. MAGNASPHERE represents the first significant improvement in magnetic switch and sensor technology since the introduction of the reed switch in the 1930’s. MAGNASPHERE’s leading-edge technology establishes new industry standards for high security sensor performance while providing an affordable and more effective alternative to other magnetic switch technologies in a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications.